AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS SIX WEEKS OLD
WHAT WE PROVIDE OUR YOUNGEST LEARNERS:
- Safe and Secure Environment — Where your child can learn and grow, and families can rest assured that the appropriate security, monitoring and safety standards are in place
- Social and Emotional Development — A safe and comforting place that focuses on love and trust
- Language Development — American Sign Language techniques to help non-verbal children maximize their initial communication skills
- Physical Development — Weekly lesson plans cover all of the new, stimulating activities your child will practice and learn with us
- Cognitive Development — Weekly lesson plans cover all of the new, stimulating activities your child will practice and learn with us
- Daily Reports — keep parents informed about their child’s emotional, physical, and educational development
Knowing your baby is safe is crucial to your peace of mind.
- Front Desk: Our front desk is always staffed so that a watchful eye is supervising the facility, ensuring authorized entries only
- Hiring Process: All staff undergo extensive state-mandated background checks and required to continue their education with monthly classes
- Clean Classrooms: Include a personal place for your child’s belongings, disinfected toys and play areas, and child-sized sinks for washing hands
- Teacher to Students Ratio: 4 infants to a teacher in this classroom
- Certified Teachers in: Infant/Child and Adult CPR, and First Aid
- Monitoring for Choking Hazards: We ensure every item your child interacts with meets safety standards to prevent choking
- Regular Drills for: Tornado, fire, hurricane and school lock-down
- Our infant care program provides every child with a nurturing experience that not only caters to their emotional needs but also enhances their ability to create healthy bonds with family members and caregivers.
- We provide learning centers equipped with educational and developmentally-appropriate toys and activities designed to promote learning in a fun and exciting environment.
- Our teachers constantly encourage your child to take the beginning steps of communication such as responding to words, communicating emotions with facial expressions, and showing interestes in books.
- Our infant care program provides activities such as outdoor play, story time, sensory play, fine and gross motor activities, and creative expression.